- Camp Longhorn collects personal information such as name, address and phone number when you submit an Application for Enrollment or an Application for Employment.
- When accessing the restricted area of the website that requires a login and an active account, http://www.camplonghorn.com/Restricted ("Restricted Section") you will have to provide an email address and password.
- All of your interactions with the Restricted Section are logged and stored on our computers. This information includes your IP address, web pages viewed, the text of any messages sent using our Camper and Counselor Messaging System, and the email address of any of your friends and family that you choose to invite to join the Restricted Section.
- The Restricted Section collects credit card information when your pay your child’s tuition and purchase photos. Your credit card information is used only for the purposes of the transaction and is not stored in our system.
- The Merit Store Section collects credit card information when you make purchases. Your credit card information is used only for the purposes of the transaction and is not stored in our system.
Use of Information
- Camp Longhorn uses personal information to provide services you’ve requested. We do not share or sell any of your information with other companies or organizations.
- Camp Longhorn may occasionally use the email address you provided when registering for the Restricted Section to provide you with announcements or information about promotions. You can stop the delivery of these communications at any time by changing your communication preferences using the Account Settings page.