OCTOBER 2017 Merit Questions
You now EARN 2 MERITS for each correct answer!
Each Camper must submit their own answers! Please don't send one answer sheet for multiple campers!
Earn TWO MERITS for each question answered correctly.
Email your answer sheets to one of the email addresses below or print out page and mail in .
1. What 2 people founded Camp Longhorn?
2. In what year was Camp Longhorn founded?
3. What do we call our water fountains at Camp?
4. Name 2 types of fish that swim in Inks Lake?
5. Name the only bird that can fly backwards.
6. Name the only marsupial native to North America?
7. Which shark is the biggest fish in the world?
8. Who is the pilot of the Gum Drop Plane?
9. From what direction do the sun and moon rise?
10. Does a shark have any bones in its body?
Answers need to be postmarked BEFORE the LAST DAY
of this month to receive merits!
Put your name and term you attend!
|Inks Lake Campers mail answers to:||Indian Springs Campers mail answers to:||C3 Campers mail answers to:|