APRIL 2017 Merit Questions
You now EARN 2 MERITS for each correct answer!
Each Camper must submit their own answers! Please don't send one answer sheet for multiple campers!
Earn TWO MERITS for each question answered correctly.
Email your answer sheets to one of the email addresses below or print out page and mail in .
1. If you are driving from San Antonio to Burnet, which direction are you driving, North, South , East or West?
2. Who is the current Governor of Texas?
3. What is the nickname of the state of Texas?
4. How many stars are on the Texas Flag?
5. Name the group of men who protect the President of the U.S.?
6. What should every passenger in a car do before it starts moving?
7. East of your time zone, is it later or earlier in the day?
8. What do we call the highest court of law in America?
9. Which President was known as JFK?
10. When it is noon in New York City, what time is it in san Francisco?
Answers need to be postmarked BEFORE the LAST DAY
of this month to receive merits!
Put your name and term you attend!
|Inks Lake Campers mail answers to:||Indian Springs Campers mail answers to:||C3 Campers mail answers to:|