SEPTEMBER 2017 Merit Questions
You now EARN 2 MERITS for each correct answer!
Each Camper must submit their own answers! Please don't send one answer sheet for multiple campers!
Earn TWO MERITS for each question answered correctly.
Email your answer sheets to one of the email addresses below or print out page and mail in .
1. What is the name of the Hurricane that hit the Texas Coast in August 2017?
2. Do hurricanes have high winds and heavy rain in common?
3. What is another name for a hurricane?
4. Do Hurricanes develop over warm water and use it as an energy source?
5. Do Hurricanes lose strength as they move over land?
6. As well as violent winds and heavy rain, can hurricanes also create tornadoes, high waves and widespread flooding?
7. Is the weather in the eye of a hurricane is usually calm?
8. Are the winds around the eye of a hurricane are usually the strongest?
9. Do hurricanes usually form in tropical areas of the world?
10. In 2005, what hurricane hit the city of New Orleans?
Answers need to be postmarked BEFORE the LAST DAY
of this month to receive merits!
Put your name and term you attend!
|Inks Lake Campers mail answers to:||Indian Springs Campers mail answers to:||C3 Campers mail answers to:|