2018 Merit Questions
Each Camper must submit their own answers! Please do not send one answer sheet for multiple campers!
Earn TWO MERITS for each question answered correctly. Email your answer sheets to one of the email addresses
below or print out the page and mail in.
1. Does a flea have wings? Yes or No
2. What is the largest planet in our solar system?
A. Neptune B. Mercury C. Jupiter D. Saturn
3. If you are on the way to “the Big Apple”, are you headed to....
A. Los Angeles, CA B. Miami, FL C. New York City, NY D. Washington, DC
4. Water Polo is a team sport. How many players are in the water from each team at one time?
A. seven B. ten C. six D. twelve
5. Where can campers go to earn more merits and watch a camp movie during the school year?
6. On which tree do acorns grow?
A. Palm tree B. Oak tree C. Pine tree D. Cedar tree
7. Both male and female lions have manes. True or False
8. What reptile that has no legs? A. Snail B. Worms C. Snakes D. Dolphins
9. Is a jellyfish considered to be a fish? Yes or No
10. Which type of mechanical land transportation was invented first?
A. Planes B. Trains C. Automobiles
|Inks Lake Campers mail answers to:||Indian Springs Campers mail answers to:||C3 Campers mail answers to:|