2021 September Merit Questions
Each Camper must submit their own answers! Please do not send one answer sheet for multiple campers!
Earn TWO MERITS for each question answered correctly. Email your answer sheets to one of the email addresses
below or print out the page and mail in. All answers are due by the end of this month.
(Circle correct answer or fill in the blank)
1. Who do campers vote for on Carnival Day?
A. Carnival Royalty B. Frog Day King C. Favorite Camper D. Favorite Activity
2. In what GALAXY does the Earth reside within?
3. What is the state of New York’s nickname?
A. The Empire State B. The Granite State C. The Apple State
4. When you are bowling, what do you call it, when a player makes 3 back to back strikes.
A. Awesome B. Triangle C. Set D. Turkey
5. His picture can be found on the five dollar bill.
A. George Washington B. Ben Franklin C. Abraham Lincoln D. Alexander Hamilton
6. A plant with a thick stem for storing water would probably grow in the ________________.
A. Ocean B. Mountains C. Forest D. Desert
7. What is a herbivore?
A. Animals that eat other animals B. Animals that eat only plants C. Animals that eat both plants and other animals.
8. Birds have _______________bones that help them to fly.
A. heavy B. hollow C. brittle D. scaly
9. How many legs does a lobster have?
A. 6 B. 4 C. 12 D. 10
10. Can you finish the poem?
Itsy Bitsy Spider climbed up the ______________.
Down came the _______ and washed the spider out.
Out came the ______ and dried up all the _______.
And the Itsy Bitsy Spider climbed up the _________ again.
|Inks Lake Campers mail answers to:||Indian Springs Campers mail answers to:||C3 Campers mail answers to:|