March 2018 Merit Questions
You now EARN 2 MERITS for each correct answer!
Each Camper must submit their own answers! Please don't send one answer sheet for multiple campers!
Earn TWO MERITS for each question answered correctly.
Email your answer sheets to one of the email addresses below or print out page and mail in .
1. Name one animal that you can find in Camp’s petting zoo.
2. What star is closest to Earth.
3. What is the longest river on the Earth?
4. Name a sport that is played with a raquet and a net.
5. Who was the first President to live in the White House?
6. Name two major parts of a flower plant.
7. What is a baby beaver called?
8. What do you call the coloured part of the eye?
9. Name one type of bird that has all red feathers.
10. Fish breathe underwater using their ____________.
Answers need to be postmarked BEFORE the LAST DAY
of this month to receive merits!
Put your name and term you attend!
|Inks Lake Campers mail answers to:||Indian Springs Campers mail answers to:||C3 Campers mail answers to:|