2021 January Merit Questions
Each Camper must submit their own answers! Please do not send one answer sheet for multiple campers.
Earn TWO MERITS for each question answered correctly. Email your answer sheet to one of the email
addresses below or print out the page and mail in:
Campers Name_______________________________ Term____________
(Circle correct answer or fill in the blank)
1. What do campers sleep on in the cabin?
A. Cots B. Double Bunks C. Futons D. Hammocks
2. Earth is the only planet to have volcanoes.
A. False B. True
3. What is the capital of Alaska?
A. Fairbanks B. Anchorage C. Nome D. Juneau
4. In a baseball game, how many outs to end an inning?
A. 2 B. 4 C. 3 D. 5
5. From what country did the colonists want independence?
A. France B. Great Britain C. Ireland D. Spain
6. What is a seedling?
A. an adult plant B. a part of a seed C. a small, young plant D. part of a root
7. What type of mammal lays eggs?
A. Pronghorn B. Bison C. Squirrel D. Platypus
8. What is the mouth of a bird called?
A. Nose B. Beak C. Hook D. Chipper
9. How many legs does an insect have?
A. Six B. Eight C. Four D. Two
10. The story of Tom Thumb was originally a fairy tale story that was told by word of mouth in Germany.
Who wrote this story down in a book to preserve the story?
A. Mother Goose B. Hans Christian Anderson C.The Brothers Grimm D. Dr. Seuss
|Inks Lake Campers mail answers to:||Indian Springs Campers mail answers to:||C3 Campers mail answers to:|