2020 October Merit Questions
Each Camper must submit their own answers! Please do not send one answer sheet for multiple campers.
Earn TWO MERITS for each question answered correctly. Email your answer sheet to one of the email
addresses below or print out the page and mail in:
Campers Name_______________________________ Term____________
(Circle correct answer or fill in the blank)
1. The last year the oldest girl camper attends camp is called her _________________.
A. Final Year B. Chief Year C. Ninth Year D. End of Camp Year
2. What is the SUN?
A. A White Hole B. A Planet C. A Star D. A Bright Moon
3. The State of Florida is what kind of land form?
A. Mountain Range B. Continent C. Island D. Peninsula
4. How many players are on one football team when playing during the game?
A. 11 B. 9 C. 10 D. 12
5. The American Colonists revolted against the King and dumped _____________into the Boston harbor?
A. Coffee B. Sugar C. Tea D. Gun Powder
6. How long can a hippopotamus hold it’s breath?
A. 5 minutes B. 2 minutes C. 8 minutes D. 4 minutes
7. Up to 500,000 monarch butterflies begin their southern migration between September to October from
the United States to __________________.
A. South America B. Central Mexico C. Jamaica D. Hawaii
8. The largest turtle is the _______________ turtle which can weight 1,800 pounds with an 8 foot long shell.
A. Red Ear B. Snapping C. Leatherback Sea D. Spotted
9. What is the lifespan of Great White Sharks?
A. 10 years B. 25 years C. 15 years D. 6 years
10. Twinkle! Twinkle! Little Star! How I wonder what you are.
Up above the World so High! Like a ______________in the Sky.
A. Bright light B. Spaceship C. Diamond D. Satellite
|Inks Lake Campers mail answers to:||Indian Springs Campers mail answers to:||C3 Campers mail answers to:|