2021 December Merit Questions
Each camper must submit their own answers! Please do not send one answer sheet for multiple campers. Earn TWO MERITS for each question answered correctly. Email your answer sheets to one of the email
addresses below or print out the page and mail in. All answers are due by the end of this month.
(Circle correct answer or fill in the blank)
1. Who gets to help light the campfire?___________________________________
2. What is Jupiter made of ?
A. cheese B. gases C. rock D. none of the above
3. On which continent is the smallest mountain found?
A. Africa B. Australia C. North America D. South America
4. What is the circumference of a regulation size basketball?
A. 29.5 “circumference B. 17.5” circumference C. 10” circumference
D. 36” circumference
5. Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat on what?
A. plane B. bus C. train D. park bench
6. Botany is the study of what?
A. roots B. plants C. science D. cells
7. How many tentacles does an octopus have?
A. 6 B. 8 C. 10 D. 9
8. What is the sweet food made by bees?
A. honeycomb B. honey C. nectar D. sugar
9. What is the only mammal that can fly?
A. seal B. horse C. bat D. spider monkey
10. Peter! Peter! Pumpkin Eater.
Had a wife and could not keep her.
He put her in a _________________ shell.
And there he kept her very well.
Inks Lake Campers mail answers to:
Indian Springs Campers mail answers to:
C3 Campers mail answers to:
| || |