2021 April Merit Questions
Each Camper must submit their own answers! Please do not send one answer sheet for multiple campers.
Earn TWO MERITS for each question answered correctly. Email your answer sheet to one of the email
addresses below or print out the page and mail in:
Campers Name_______________________________ Term____________
(Circle correct answer or fill in the blank)
1. Name two land activities that campers are able to do at Camp.
A. ____________________ B. ______________________
2. The Moon produces its own light.
A. True B. False
3. What is the Capital of Texas?
A. Houston B. Dallas C. Austin D. San Antonio
4. In the game of basketball, how many points does a team get when a player shoots the ball through the net?
(excluding free throws)
A. 2 B. 3 C. 4 D. 2 or 3
5. What does it mean “to barter” ?
A. to share history through stories B. to row a boat C. to trade goods or services D. to buy land
6. How are plant seeds dispersed, or spread?
A. Blown by the wind or float on water B. Carried by birds, insects, or on fur of animals
C. Eaten by animals & spread through their waste D. All of the above, A, B, & C
7. Which of the following is NOT a mammal.
A. Cat B. Pig C. Clown fish D. Porcupine
8. Flamingos are social birds that live in colonies. How many eggs do flamingos lay each year?
A. 12 B. 1 C. 6 D. 4
9. The horny toad has a squat, flattened body, a blunt nose like a toad, but the life cycle and physiology are
that of a lizard.
A. True B. False
10. In the story of “The Three Bears”, who finds Goldilocks?
A. Papa Bear B. Momma Bear C. Baby Bear D. The Big Bad Wolf
|Inks Lake Campers mail answers to:||Indian Springs Campers mail answers to:||C3 Campers mail answers to:|